Register of Wills & Clerk of Orphans’ Court Division
Guardianship Tracking System Training
The Administrative Office of the Pennsylvania Courts (AOPC) is pleased to offer a series of workshops that will show court-appointed guardians how to use the new Guardianship Tracking System (GTS). GTS will make it possible for guardians of adult incapacitated persons to file inventory and annual reports online from any internet-accessible computer. The GTS is being rolled out county by county throughout 2018 and will be mandatory in Delaware County in mid-December, 2018.
Workshop Topics include:
- Overview of GTS
- How to submit guardianship reports online
- How to log in to GTS
- How to determine if a report was accepted by the court
- How to navigate the GTS Dashboard
- Discuss additional support for GTS submissions
How to Register for a Workshop and Training Dates/Locations:
Any person planning on attending may sign-up for any one of the available classes through the AOPC registration website. Registration can be completed using the following steps:
1. Go to the registration web site: https://pacourts.webex.com
- Click on the Training Center link at the top of the screen.
- A full list of training classes offered by the AOPC display – Look for classes with a topic name starting with the acronym GTS. Hover your mouse pointer over any of these topic names to see the location of the class.
- Click on the Register link for the preferred training class.
- Complete the registration page. All fields are required. Please provide as much registration information as possible. If there are items that do not apply to the person registering, simply enter NONE in the field.
- Click the Register button at the bottom of the screen. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration and a reminder e-mail will be sent a few days prior to training.