Business Interface is assisting our veterans to enter the civilian workforce and embark on a new and exciting career path!
Business Interface has been awarded a contract from the Delaware County, Pennsylvania, Workforce Development Board to help veterans attain employment.
How Business Interface Serves Veterans:
- Pre-employment assistance
- Skills training and Career planning
- Mock Interviews
- Resume Building
- Financial Literacy
- Travel and Uniform Cost assistance
- Job skills assessment
- Large Employer Network across all industries
- Flexible Schedules
- Full-time/Part-Time, Seasonal Work Options
- Excellent Pay
- Post-Job Placement Coaching
- Weekly Check In’s
- Incentives for Reaching Job Retention Milestones
Veterans are valued members of the workforce, possessing the skills, training, and character that employers are looking for. At Business Interface, we strive to ensure that Veterans have the tools and resources to access a wide array of employment opportunities and career pathways.
For more information contact:
Last modified: May 26, 2022